WTHS Centennial Page
Be a part of the 100 Year Celebration! Several sponsorship opportunities are available. Visit our web store to become an official sponsor! To view a complete list of sponsorship opportunities click here.
- Big Event Sponsor: Sponsor the Homecoming Fireworks, photographed coin toss, framed photo, field banner and t-shirt sponsor logo. $5000
- Premier Sponsor: Includes field banner, street banner, t-shirt sponsor, spirit sponsor sign and window clings. $3000
- Street Banner: 30x60 parking lot or street banner throughout Gurnee from August to August with your name listed as a proud sponsor. $750
- Field Banner: Football or Baseball banner with the 100 year logo and your name/logo listed as a proud sponsor. $500
- Field & Street Banner, $1100
- Spirit Sponsor: sign for your business or home and window clings for your car or window. $100
- Alumni Fan or Super Fan Shirt Sponsor: your name/logo listed as a sponsor of the backs of hundreds of alumni t-shirts. $250
100 Events & Activities
The 2016-2017 school year marks the centennial anniversary of Warren Township High School’s 100 Years of Excellence.
- Throughout the year, events have been designated as special centennial events commemorating Warren’s 100 year anniversary.
- Our traveling museum of WTHS photos and memorabilia to share the history of Warren may be at some of these events.
- Be sure to look for the “Super Fan” banner at each of the events.
Follow us on Twitter @wths121 or Text "Follow wths121" to 40404
100 Years of Excellence
WARREN TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT 121 PLANS AND PREPARES FOR 100-YEAR CELEBRATION IN 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
The 2016-2017 school year marks the centennial anniversary of WTHS and we are planning events to commemorate 100 Years of Excellence.
If you would like to stay connected and informed of celebration events, please click on the link below and send us some general information.
As celebration details are planned for the 2016-2017 school year, up-to-date information will appear on the district's web page as well as communicated through Facebook, Twitter and the school's notification system.
Please share this message with other WTHS friends and family.
Go Blue Devils!
Alumni and Friends Update Form
Share your photos
Follow us on Facebook